Back to the Real World

Oh what a day it's been...  You know how work for me is when I've not been there in a while. It's like no one is able to do their jobs while I am away, so I walk into to a total disaster. Was a good distraction, though.  I guess. Kept me occupied at least.

It's late now. Everyone fended for themselves for dinner, so if you walk in now, I hope you've already eaten.

The police have your phone. I hesitated handing it over - but with the screen smashed, there's not much I can do with it anyway. I still don't understand how you texted me from it AFTER you'd left, but yet it ends up here.  Did you come back home in the middle of the day for something and then disappear? Were you here up until then.  So many more questions than answers.  I've still not told them about the laptop, though.  I almost feel guilty about it. But I want to know first. I don't trust that they'll tell me everything. Paranoid.

Gary called to apologize. Left a message on the machine.  But I just can't...  I don't even know who he is.

The Paulson woman had to reschedule this morning, which is just as well.  I think she's a kook anyway.  Looked her up online and she is the one with that show that talks to ghosts or something like that.  I can't imagine what she wants. One of the girls at work said she's probably an ambulance chaser.  I just don't know what she would want with me, or how it connects - if it even does. She probably saw the Facebook page... I now almost regret letting Katy put that damned thing up. It's done more harm than good, it seems.

I don't really have much to say. I'm tired. I'm worn out. I miss you. I feel like this is the only way I have to talk to you - even if I'm not really talking to you...

I think I'll just go to bed. It's been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment