Hell: fresh and otherwise.

Bloody Hell...

I only thought the last few days have been crazy.

I don't even know where to start to sort it all out.

I met Blair.  He's a lovely boy.  But I guess you knew that already. Thanks for telling me like you were supposed to. When James came home today with him in tow, I was so confused. I always assumed Blair was a girl. From the look on both of their faces, I just knew something else had happened. He looked more upset than he's ever looked over your absence. Turns out the big bad news was that they were...  Well, they're more than friends. But you knew this too.

Poor James was afraid I'd lose it. I guess he forgot my best "girlfriend" growing up was Anthony.  Before his time, I guess.

I was so relieved I cried.

Then laughed.

Then cried some more.

I am sure Blair thinks I am a lunatic. I don't think "Thank God!" was quite the reaction he expected. Though with everything else going on, I think I handled it all pretty well.

I also finally met that Billie Paulson woman. She must wear a ton of makeup and have really good lighting on tv, because she looks nothing like that in person. I am not sure what her angle is (I still suspect a rating boost for her little show), but she's adamant that your car was empty when it went into the water. She assures me she "has it on good authority" that you weren't in it. I didn't say much. I really have gone numb, I think.

I listened, politely. And asked her to leave.

She says she will be in touch.

Maybe her and Katy can get together and compare notes on their alien drag queen mafia kidnapping conspiracy theories. I just can't...

Sue called, too, to let me know Gary's gone completely off his rocker. He keeps calling, but after what happened I just can't with him either. He seems to think you're back from the other side for revenge or some such. He's seeing messages in foggy mirrors... Stuff being moved about the house. He even says he saw you staring in from outside his window. He's stayed with her and Paul the last couple of nights because he's afraid to go home. I always knew Gary liked to tie one on, but I never realized it was this bad.  Is this why you'd never have him over when I invited?  I really had no idea...

Brian's in there with Katy making breakfast. Yes, he stayed over. No. I don't care what you'd think.

You're not here anymore, are you?

And I have to get to work.

I can't wait to see what fresh hell arises today...

No comments:

Post a Comment