Innocence Eroded


I am so confused right now, I hardly know what to write.  Actually, I am more than confused, I am so angry I can hardly breathe.

Katy came running in just now in tears.  

Someone left a comment on the Facebook page she set up that read "Don't play the innocent, you all know exactly what has been going on."

What the fuck?

Brian tried to follow it back to the user, but it is obviously a fake name.

Then I checked the "other" inbox and there was half a dozen similar messages.

What does this mean?  What am I supposed to know that I don't?

Of course, I did my usual trick and picked up the phone to call you.  Pretty stupid really.

I really can't believe your phone is somewhere near the house.

How could you have texted me that last time if you had left it home?

And it definitely came from your number.

The kids and I have turned the house upside down looking for it.  It certainly isn't anywhere obvious, that is for sure.

And you are definitely  not here to explain why your credit card is maxed.

Detective Sommers called again. Apparently they have been able to convince the bank to hand over the records of that card in your name that we have only ever used for emergencies.

Well obviously Asshole, there must have been some HUGE emergency at Tiffany's and the Hyatt Hotel.

$3000 is a shit load of bling and unless you come walking in that door right now with a massive diamond ring, maybe it might be safer not to come home at all.

I told them there must be a mistake.

There has to be a mistake.

They are going to track any more purchases but as it is already up to it's limit, I doubt there will be more.

Is this part of the plan?  Not only to send me to the nut house but to bankrupt us too?

You haven't touched our joint accounts but I think I might call the bank.

James said he would mow the lawn.  He is out there now.

He is still so quiet about everything that has going on.  I worry about him.

I never thought i would have to deal with all this on my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment